All Saints, St Mary's Bay
The Parish of All Saints, St Mary's Bay is situated on a coastal strip between New Romney and Dymchurch, one of the fourteen parishes forming the Benefice of Romney Marsh. The village of St Mary's Bay has very recent origins, forming and developing after the First World War.
All Saints Church was built in 1938/9 to meet the needs of a growing population. It is of no great architectural or historical interest. However once inside one can only be struck by the beauty of its simplicity.
All Saints is one of the only churches in the Benefice with its own church hall. This was built in 1949/50, is very well looked after and is used by church and community groups throughout the week.
Church warden: Pauline Moses 01797 363175
Church warden: Ian Bentley 01303 872642
Safeguarding officer: Phil Bowman 07413 967934
All Saints has two regular services each week. Either Holy Communion or Morning Prayer on Sundays at 10.30am, and a service of Morning Prayer on Wednesdays at 9.30am. Special Services are sometimes added.